Friday, December 3, 2010
Day 1
Errbody tht dnt knw me, this is to introduce u to me! This is SK BKA Kizzle, broadcasting in HD. Ill keep this shit as clean as possible bt if u aint age appropriate u might need yo parents consent to read this shit! To understand someone fully you would have to be them, and thts nt possible unless u r a clone. There is only 1 authentic SK, and I am he! St. Louis brought me up and the westside taught me everything i needed to kno. 1st lesson is to always watch your back, be aware of your surroundings, bcuz a false move may have prevented me from being here today! I made a mistake when i went to Soldan high school. There was maybe $500 dollars in my gym locker and when i came back, there was $200, one person was in the locker room (for this story his name gon b Bitch). I askd Bitch if he took my money and he said "no, what do i need your money for" i replied aiight, dnt let me find out otherwise nd walkd away. I got up to the 2nd floor walkin down the hallway, and there was a tap on my shoulder from bhind me. I turned around and it was Bitch swinging a lock at my face. Tht day I took a L. I gt fukd up! When i came thru I was like damn i must of beat his ass when i seen all the blood. But, there was a hole in the side of my face. I knew tht cuz when i went to the water fountain to get water, it leaked thru the side of my face. The niggaz seen me in the hallway and was like "what u want us to do, what u tryna do" i said, leave him alone. I went to the hospital and got like 6 stiches. When i was done wit tht, i went back to school. I couldnt talk foreel cuz the left side of my face was numb, bt i gt down to the lunchroom and seent the homiez. Instantly i askd where Bitch at? They told me he left. I left the school and went to the gas station where he workd, and he didnt come there. I waited a couple dayz and went back to the gas station and he still wasnt there. I did tht shit like 5 more times, the nigga neva came bak to the gas station, or school. I swear! On my life! There will never b another muhfuka to catch me sleepin again. When i find tht bitch ass nigga, its a wrap. U can try if u want but it will nt end good for u and tht is a promise! SK Bitch! Westside shit! Welcome to my world!!! Tune in! ---SelfMadeGang--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment